Sunday, December 15, 2013

Goodbye Oslo!

Unfortunately the countdown is on, and this is my last weekend is Oslo. Today I had to say goodbye to my Polish girl, who I met in Norway and she became my best friend here. I still remember her first sentences to me: "Do you like fashion? You look like that and the Oslo Fashion Week is coming next week. We should go there together!" Yes, we found each other and we had lots of fun together. I really hope we will see each other again in the future! I will miss you Justy! ♥

In order to say goodbye, we visited the modern part of Oslo. Beautiful buildings next to the harbour, everything made by glass... I really would like to live there, it must be amazing! To capture the beauty of the view we made a new outfit post what I´m presenting to you right now. Enjoy it!











Photos by Justyna Podsiadła

Dress: Zara
Belt: Reserved
Blazer: Zara
Bag: Mango
Boots: Bianco


xoxo,
Eni

No comments:

Post a Comment