Friday, December 13, 2013

The Rouge Coco

This is my last week in Oslo and I am heaving a hard time dealing with all of the exams. Today, hopefully after a successful exam, we "changed a dimension" with my Justy and entered to the world of make-ups. I found the perfect lipstick, the Rouge Coco Shine by Chanel. I literally was feeing that I am in Heaven. I am in love with it and I cannot wait to put it under the Christmas tree! :)

We made the new post at my favourite place in Oslo, at the Opera. We were shooting on the top of the building, it was kinda slippery, but we managed it without a nice fall. Quite a nice performance, since today is the dreadful Friday 13th.

So, here are the pictures, enjoy them! 













Photos by Justyna Podsiadła
Thank you Honey everything, I´m gonna miss u! ♥

Knitwear: Zara
Skirt: Zara
Coat: Pull&Bear
Bag: Zara
Necklace: Mango
Boots: Bianco 


xoxo, 
Eni 



No comments:

Post a Comment