Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cat Luv

The Sales are soon over and you barely cannot find any nice piece in the shops. I am so happy that the new collection is available now, particularly in Zara! They have so many beautiful clothes and accessories, I would shop out the whole collection.... as always :) The best thing in working in Zara is that I am aware of every new pieces in the first moment. And I am in love again and again. I cannot wait for my salary, it will be gone in a minute.

I have to admit, in most of the cases I rather wear elegant clothes. But sometimes is soooo good feeling to put up a comfortable sweatshirt and a cool leather jacket with Converse shoes! Do you agree?

We decided to took the pics in the old city center of Bratislava. It is so wird, that these neglected buildings are only for a minute walk from the nice old town. To express the feeling of the outfit it was the best place.

And one more thing before I show you the result: as you will recognize, on my sweatshirt there is a really cute cat with a title - ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. Keep it in your mind, and think about it if you start something new! Since you have the right attitude, you can achieve everything ;)

Enjoy the pics!












Photos by Viktória Forró


Outfit: Zara
Shoes: Converse


xoxo, 
Eni

2 comments:

  1. It was so warm or again you want to be sick ;)?
    I love this biker jacket! It looks perfect on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. +8 degrees :) i dont want to be sick, but u know honey, for the blog everything :) Thank youu! Zara new collection! I am in love with it ♥

      Delete