Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Floral New Year

And here you are 2014! And here is my first outfit post in this new and hopefully perfect year! I was thinking a lot what I am going to wear during our New Year´s Eve party, and I opted to flowers with one reason - to bring colors to the next year :) People used to say - What are you doing on your first day, you are going to spend the rest of your days in the same way. It must work for outfit too, right? So with this little detail I want to believe that this year is going to be even more legendary than the previous.
I have an amazing year after me, especially my last six months. I had the amazing opportunity to study in Oslo, Norway, what I will never forget. I could spend time in a marvelous country, observe thinhs differently, I met new people and made new friendships. Thank you everybody who made my stay in Oslo even more wonderful! On the one hand, it was a sad moment to let Oslo go, on the other hand, I finally reunited with my friends and family, and hopefully I got a new special person in my life. 

I would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year, full of love, happiness, peace and a big wardrobe!! :)
Enjoy my post and I hope you will follow me in this year!























































Photos by Justína Polomová


Outfit: Zara
Bracelet: H&M
Watch: DKNY


xoxo,
Eni

2 comments: