Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Plaid Skirt

If it´s about visiting Slovakia, Trnava is definitely on the list! This small, but intimate town, with lovely old buildings on the main square, it´s simply wonderful! 
Today I will introduce our first work with one of my future photographer. She is currently living in the above mentioned little town, so we decided to took the photos there. I have to admit, I am really happy about being there, not just because of the shooting, but also about the sightseeing we had and we went to a lovely lillte coffee shop, which was amazing! The customer service was incredible and they had a pretty good Latte, too :) I will definitely go back there! And of course, I am looking forward to our future collaboration with my friend/collegaue/photographer!

Enjoy the pics!
























Photos by Veronika Bogárová


Outfit: Mango
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte
Watch: DKNY
Bag: Zara


xoxo, 
Eni

2 comments:

  1. It's obvious that the pictures are taken by someone who is good at it ;)
    I am just waiting for a new image of the blog. !
    Perfect as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey ♥ Yes, I had a really good photographer! New image coming soooooon :) :*

      Delete